Bed Bug Control
Bed Bugs Bed Bugs Everywhere!
Bed Bugs Are Back?
Where Do Bed Bugs Live?
Bed Bug Bites
A Bed Bug will continue feeding until engorged. This usually takes between five and ten minutes. They will not feed again until either a molt has occurred, or if an adult has fully digested the meal. Bed bugs have a total of six life stages: five nymph stages and a final adult stage. Only adults can reproduce. Bed bugs will have to molt six times before becoming sexually mature adults, and each molt requires at least one blood meal.
Pest Control for Bed Bugs
Bed Bug control starts with inspection. It is recommended that you collect some samples or take at least 3 clear and close pictures. Once we have determined that it is in fact Bed Bugs and not something else like fleas, chiggers, mosquitoes, or anything else, we will move forward with this step-by-step treatment process:
- If you do not already have bed bug covers for your bed or box spring, please purchase them from the store or you can get them directly from us. If you do decide to purchase them on your own, make sure that they have a tight-fitting seal, like a zipper with a hook on the end.
- Now we must get ready for service by sending you a Product Based Bed Bug Prep List. A Bed Bug infestation is not a simple treatment, and the problem can not simply be sprayed away. The thoroughness of our treatment is directly connected with the percentage of the prep list you complete. The terms of your service depend on the completion of this prep list. If you have any questions about anything on the prep list, just give us a call and we will be happy to help.
- Depending on the number of technicians performing the treatment for you, we will spend an average of 1-2 hours per room. Every service includes 2 follow up visits.
- At the end of the initial treatment, we will: Strategically place out bed bug monitors that we will check at the follow up services.
- Schedule a follow up appointment right then and there before leaving.
- After completing the initial treatment, we will need you to follow the “post service” portion of the prep list. If you have any questions about the “post service” portion of the prep list, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
- On the first follow up the technician will be back to discuss any findings, inspect the property again, update/refresh the Bed Bug monitors, and preform a product treatment on any hot spot areas.
- On the second follow up we will essentially follow the same process as the first follow up, except when finished, you will sign off on the service, and we will pick up the monitors
Now that we have completed the Bed Bug service, we highly recommend a Bed Bug Monitoring Program. While this isn’t required, it will help us to continue to provide you with peace of mind.
Bed Bug Heat Treatments VS. Bed bug Product Treatments
When considering a service to control Bed Bugs in a home or office, there are many topics of consideration that will/should come up in the decision-making process. Unfortunately, the average customer with bed bugs has 2 things against them that make the correct decision very hard to come by.
Most people are in emotional distress due to this invasive pest, and in most cases, this makes it hard for the individual to make a good purchasing decision, so they will choose anyone they believe and can afford to remove the bed bugs regardless of the topics they need to consider.
First let me say that that Savior Termite and Pest Control has performed both heat and product services in the past for Bed Bug Control and both do work, however the best solution for the customer most often is where we have decided to stake our support of this debate. Below I have created a list of customer centered important topics and compared the 2 styles of treatment against one another in a rating of Good, Better and Best.
Savior Pest Control Service
Savior is taking the fear out of pest control. Our value statement is the golden rule: “Treat others the way that we would like to be treated”. Please know, all of our Pest Defense and other services are designed with the safety of our own pets, friends, families, and the technician in mind. Furthermore, Savior Termite and Pest Control uses organic and green listed products for all our pest defense applications, both inside and outside the home, on every service.
Savior Termite and Pest Control offers 3 unique Defense Programs. Each Pest Defense Program or “PDP’s” utilize the most effective pest control treatment solutions, techniques and strategies together with a major discount. No matter which of the 3 programs that you choose, all each Pest Defense Program Service can be broken down as follows:
Contact Us Today
TPCL # 13440
Get IN touch
801 Forest Ridge Dr Ste 109,
Bedford, TX 76022