Carpenter Ant Control 24/7 FREE Online Estimate
CARPENTER ANT FREE ONLINE ESTIMATE
“The 5 parts of a successful Carpenter Ant Control Program”
1. Inspection – The first step is a thorough inspection to locate foraging trails, ant colonies and conditions conducive to ant infestations. When inspecting, pay close attention to “lines” where ants like to travel, such as expansion cracks in driveways and sidewalks and along foundation walls, fence lines, etc.
2. Identification – Identifying the ant species and understanding its biology and behavior will help you find nest sites and develop cost-effective control strategies. If unsure, collect a specimen for positive identification.
3. Recommendation – Present the customer with an integrated pest management (IPM) program that addresses the current problem and identifies conditions that may contribute to the ant infestation. Correcting these conditions helps prevent further infestations
4. Treatment – In most cases, eliminating an ant infestation includes a prescription formulated non-repellant application and target specific bait. Other non-chemical control procedures that eliminate conditions conducive are exclusion, trimming vegetation away from the structure, eliminating moisture problems and removing dead wood and debris from around structure.
5. Ant Control – The key to long-term customer satisfaction is to inspect what you expect and follow up to assess the effectiveness of your service.
Pro Carpenter Ant Pest Control Tip
Ant Control Biology
Hymenoptera is a large order of insects, comprising the sawflies, wasps, bees, and ants. Over 150,000 living species of Hymenoptera have been described, in addition to over 2,000 extinct ones.
Females typically have a special ovipositor for inserting eggs into hosts or places that are otherwise inaccessible. The ovipositor is often modified into a stinger. Young develop through holometabolic (complete metamorphosis)—that is, they have a worm-like larval stage and an inactive pupal stage before they mature.
The name Hymenoptera refers to the wings of the insects, but the original derivation is ambiguous. All references agree that the derivation involves the Ancient Greek πτερόν (pteron) for wing. The Ancient Greek ὑμήν (hymen) for membrane provides a plausible etymology for the term because species in this order have membranous wings. However, a key characteristic of this order is that the hind wings are connected to the fore wings by a series of hooks. Thus, another plausible etymology involves Hymen, the Ancient Greek god of marriage, as these insects have “married wings” in flight.
Carpenter Ant Colonies can be spread across multiple acers. This means that the carpenter ants’ colony in your yard is probably the same as the yards adjacent to you even across the street! Carpenter Ant Control is probably the ant that gets the most attention especially after an attack. Once a one lone soldier starts releasing attack pheromones the entire colony starts releasing it until it reaches the entire colony. We get the most calls for carpenter ant control a day or two after it rains. This is because all the colonies have been flooded and when building the colony back up the soil is damp and looks physically larger because of additional mass added to the soil by moisture. Once the moisture has evaporated the mounds will shrink back down.
Savior Pest Control Service
Savior is taking the fear out of pest control. Our value statement is the golden rule: “Treat others the way that we would like to be treated”. Please know, all of our Pest Defense and other services are designed with the safety of our own pets, friends, families, and the technician in mind. Furthermore, Savior Termite and Pest Control use organic and green listed products for all our pest defense applications, both inside and outside the home, on every service.
Savior Termite and Pest Control offer unique Defense Programs. Each Pest Defense Program or “PDP” utilizes the most effective pest control treatment solutions, techniques, and strategies together with a major discount. No matter which of the programs that you choose, all each Pest Defense Program Service can be added to your needs.
Contact Us Today
TPCL # 13440
Get IN touch
801 Forest Ridge Dr Ste 109,
Bedford, TX 76022
Arlington Pest Control | Bedford Pest Control | Colleyville Pest Control | Euless Pest Control | Flower Mound Pest Control | Fort Worth Pest Control | Forest Hills Pest Control | Grapevine Pest Control | Haslet Pest Control | Hurst Pest Control | Keller Pest Control | Lake Worth Pest Control | Mansfield Pest Control | North Richland Hills Pest Control | Richland Hills Pest Control | Roanoke Pest Control | Saginaw Pest Control | Tarrant County Pest Control | Trophy Club Pest Control | Watauga Pest Control | Westlake Pest Control | White Settlement Pest Control